Thursday 19 February 2015

Interviewing Lead Singer for Fatal Havoc

sean3Sean, can you tell us a bit about your background with music?


Singing has been a passion for me since I was young. The creation of music has always amazed me, and inspired me to create my own. I have created songs for many bands across the USA of various styles to improve my knowledge of music. My biggest influences include: Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden, Geoff Tate of Queensryche, and Mike Patton of Faith No More.


What inspired you to become a full time vocalist?


Singing is what makes me happy. In life it’s about doing what makes you happy, I love to write and create music. To see the fans respond to what I write means a lot to me, it’s an amazing feeling to watch the fans sing along to my lyrics and melodies.


Your band Fatal Havoc brings a unique mix of modern rock, set against some hard hitting beats. Have you modeled yourself after any other bands?


Untitled


I wouldn’t say we’ve modeled ourselves after any other bands. Sevendust, Korn, and Deftones are major influences of ours, and they have definitely impacted our writing in a sense. That being said, we have our own unique and current style.


sean2You’ve already played some interesting venues, can you describe one of your favorites?


I would say The Rave in Milwaukee, WI. It was one of the most exciting shows I’ve ever played. There was a lot of crowd energy and everyone had a great time! We played with Lacuna Coil, Sevendust, and Coal Chamber. They are major influences of mine and it was great to share the show with them.


Your music video for “Agony of it all” has already been a smash hit on Youtube. Do you have any other videos planned?


After our full length album “Gasping for Air” is recorded at Gravity Studios, in Chicago, IL, we are making a professional music video for “Sickness of the Mind”


Where can we hear your music and get a copy?


With high demand for our EP, we are currently sold out of them. We are working hard on our full length album “Gasping for Air”, which is due out this Summer. Currently our music can be streamed on YouTube, Reverbnation, Grooveshark, Jango, Last.fm, and more!




Interviewing Lead Singer for Fatal Havoc