Sunday 13 October 2013

Seventh Journey Book Signing - November 24/25 Square One Mall

I'm pleased to announce another Seventh Journey Book Signing Event! This time, in the lush and spacious Chapters Indigo Book store, located by Mississauga, Square One Mall. This will be the second major book signing event through Chapters Indigo, following the successful event at the Indigo by Bay & Bloor. The event at Square One will be a much longer session, spanned over two days! I'm really excited, as I'll get a chance to meet many fans in the west end, which have been asking when my book will be available in stores. Well, now we know! As of November 24/25th, Seventh Journey Book 1, and future books in the series will be available in Mississauga. I'd like to thank the folks at Chapters Indigo for making this all possible. A special thanks goes out to Stacey Greaves, my Product Development Manager, who continues to arrange fantastic product showings, and events! Stacey is a good friend, and who has been an amazing help in contacting, and setting up events in major book stores across Ontario! He's great at what he does, and I'm fortunate to have him in my corner. Future events are planned, potentially in London, Ontario, and down town Toronto, including another visit to the Chapters at Bay & Bloor. I'd like to thank everyone who has helped make this journey a success, you continue to inspire and push me forward! Thanks again to my readers who continue to make this experience possible. Also, a big thanks goes to everyone out there searching for Seventh Journey Book 2! It's on it's way, and I can't wait to bring it to you! Keep searching for updates, they are on the way! I'm looking forward to seeing you all there, please mark it in your calendars! I'll be there, pen in hand! See you then! Sincerely, Robert J.R. Graham







via WordPress http://robertjrgraham.blogspot.com/2012/11/seventh-journey-book-signing-november.html





via WordPress http://robertjrgraham.blogspot.com/2013/10/seventh-journey-book-signing-november.html