Tuesday 9 December 2014

Climbing The Charts with Jiggley Jones

Jiggley_Jones You’ve been in the music industry for most of your life, can you give us a bit of your background?




I actually started out as a bass player and did that for a few years around town before I started writing music. Once I started writing and realized it was something I could do, that’s all I’ve done since except for a few years where I got away from music all together to start a family. My current project, Jiggley Jones has been kickin’ around since 2007.




What’s it like for you right now, becoming a Youtube sensation, and being nominated for various prestigious awards for your music?




It’s really cool being recognized for all my hard work. At the end of the day I just want people to like my music. By the way, I haven’t reached the goals that I’ve set for myself so there’s still a lot of work to do.




You’ve been on various talk shows, and even worked on the reality TV show Road Rules. What’s it feel like to have the camera on you all the time?




I always tell my wife that “everyday is a potential photo op so ya gotta be on your toes,” haha. Actually the MTV stuff was just soundtrack related and not visual in any way but exciting non-the-less.




Your new album is climbing the charts right now, can you tell us about your work with Grammy nominee Dave Moody?




It was a real cool experience recording down in Nashville with Dave and a fine group of session players. It seemed to flow like it was meant to be.




What’s next for you, now that you’re under the professional direction of MTS Management Group?




I’ve been with MTS for almost 2 years now and we’ve done some great things together that’s for sure. I would say that I just need to keep pushing this record and prepare, when I can, for the next one. I’ve already started writing new stuff and have a bunch of stuff already waiting in the wings.




Where can we grab some copies of your work?




You can go to my website at jiggleyjones.com and hit on the itunes link or, if you want a physical copy of the CD, you can head to LamonRecords.com and check out their store.




www.jiggleyjones.com

http://ift.tt/W3oo5V

http://ift.tt/1x2YMXK

http://ift.tt/1x2YMXM






Climbing The Charts with Jiggley Jones