Sunday 5 October 2014

Pagan Past Lives As Seven


I was asked by a friend if I knew the 9th Templar. For some reason I did know the name and the more I thought about it the more came back to me.




I had a vision of me standing beneath the a pillar at Stonehenge with six other witches and wizards known as the 9th Templar (order of the dragon) in the vision the seven stood under the pillars and the four dragons stood on the compass points) at the centre was king of the dragons.




Both orders are linked to magic and seven Celestial beings of Pleiades and the seven of the temple of the earth energies




stonehenge




Stonehenge




Past Life Vision – Sacred Order Of The Dragon




This vision of my past life is from the 14th century and took place at Stonehenge in Scotland, and took place beneath the crescent moon the seven sisters of the order of the dragon had gathered at the sacred site to meet the four dragons and pay homage to the dragon king and elements. We formed a ring of magical energy around the pillars of Stonehenge holding our swords upwards over the heart with the blade between the eyes then invoking the power of the four dragons and drew our swords towards the center of the ring of energy. Magically the four dragons appeared on the four compass points one in the north, east, south, and west the dragon king appeared in the middle of the four dragon this was the ceremonial order of sag-rite.

























Wizard

A past Life Vision – Latest Vision




In the vision shown to me through the Akashic records from the year mid 14 century my passed life the Pagan / Wiccan walked in an open field and signal to me to watch. While I watch she pull out a panpipe and began to play a passage of music while performing a ritual dance while I watch I noticed the energy around her moving along with her. As she hit the last note in the peace the veil concealing the realms of the elves and fairies fell away and the etheric world was visible before my eyes. I have also noticed in other visions she uses a magical flute.




Musical Weaving of Magic




Back when magic was at its most powerful period in the middle ages there were the etheric weavers of magic. These sorcerers, wizards and witches of the old ways were masters in elemental movement of energy and would consecrate magical spells and ritual with musical charms and rites designed to please the nature spirits and the elements. This was done using charmed flutes and pan pipes of the day.






Past Life Vision




In this vision of my past life I appeared as a young women she had gone out into the forest to gather fresh herbs and berries to use in magical potions and rituals. The reasoning behind this vision was fresh herbs make for fresh magic. Once she had gathered enough supplies she would take them home and store them for later.

























witch

Past Life Vision – Sacred Order Of The Dragon




This vision of my past life is from the 14th century and took place at Stonehenge in Scotland, and took place beneath the crescent moon the seven sisters of the order of the dragon had gathered at the sacred site to meet the four dragons and pay homage to the dragon king and elements. We formed a ring of magical energy around the pillars of Stonehenge holding our swords upwards over the heart with the blade between the eyes then invoking the power of the four dragons and drew our swords towards the center of the ring of energy. Magically the four dragons appeared on the four compass points one in the north, east, south, and west the dragon king appeared in the middle of the four dragon this was the ceremonial order of sag-rite.





























Encounter – Light Elf Guide – Shenatobah




Shenatobah stands between 6 feet / 6.4 feet tall and appears as a silhouette of pure white light with a light golden glow around her much like an aura. Similar to the one that we find around ourselves. Light elves appear to be very human like with pointed ears. And are made of etheric matter, much the same as earth elves are etheric in nature. I know this because i was training in auric vision once when Shenatobah knelt before me to work on the minds eyes and eyes area of the body. She has told me to be very still and not move as she worked as she began to work i could see her hand and feel her touch after awhile i moved and as i did her hand flicked across the left eye i flinched at this point, i had never been touched in this nature before it was freaky at first but the elf guide apologized for hurting me.




Quite often when training in auric vision I see the angels and light elves in the room.



Pleiadians


























A past Life Vision – Earlier Visions




In this vision I had seen my Wiccan past life dressed in Celtic robes. The vision took place in the morning just before the dawn with another member of the sacred order of the dragon and member of the 9th Templars. The vision took place in a forest near Edinburgh, in Scotland, near by was the Rosslyn Chapel we knelt down to pay homage to the sun rising in the northeast morning sky. As we knelt before the sun we performed the kabbalistic cross. Drawing energy from the cloud of knowledge just above the head down into the minds eye, then down to the solar plexus and then the right shoulder and across to the left should finishing with the hands together over the heart chakra in the prayer position.



Witch
























Sorcerer

Past Life Visions – Shiva temple – toba river in indonesia




In this life time I appeared to be a Buddhist monk at the shiva temple in the vision I was in a one of the two rice fields around the temple just before sun rise. I was doing what looked to be tai-chi in the field to greet the morning sun. When suddenly I was attacked by warriors and killed just before the light left the eyes I noticed that it was me and the monk projected a blue orb of light from his hand killing his attackers.




Encounter With An Dark Elf




I had been researching into the 9th Templars of the 14th century when I came across some very interesting information it was night fall and I had to go out. I had only just walked down the drive and around onto the road when I was attacked by an etheric entity known as a dark elf it appeared, as a dark shadow with wings but it wasn’t a shadow I could feel its presence as it lunged for me. I protected myself by projecting light towards it as Shenatobah had told me to and then threatened it to back off.




Read More


















The post Pagan Past Lives As Seven appeared first on Robert JR Graham.