“Conversations with God”
By Neale Donald Walsch
Book One Concepts
2. Feeling is the Language of the Soul
3. Thought, Word, and Deed are the three levels of creation.
4. There are only two Sponsoring Thoughts: fear and love.
5. In the absence of that which you are not, that which you are . . . is not.
6. There is no such thing as right and wrong.
7. What you fear, you attract.
8. God is life, and the Stuff Life is.
9. God needs nothings, and therefore requires nothing from us.
10. God talks to everyone.
11. Human beings consist of three distinct energies.
12. All you see in your world is the outcome of your idea about it.
13. All conditions are temporary. Nothing stays the same. Which was a thing changes depends on you.
14. The purpose of the soul is evolution.
15. You are who you think you are. You are your own thoughts about yourself, made manifest.
16. Life is not a process of discovery, it is a process of creation.
17. God commands no one.
18. What you resist persists.
19. Passion is not expectation, and expectation is not passion.
20. Suffering is not necessary.
21. You need no God.
22. All relationship is holy.
23. Your purpose in this life is to decide and to declare, to express and to experience “Who You Really Are”: this is the purpose of All of life: that is evolution.
24. Relationships work best when you always do what is best for you.
25. You are a messenger.
26. You are the truth.
27. God’s love is unconditional.
28. There’s enough.
29. You are a human being.
30. To want something is to push it away from you.
31. Your life is not about your body.
32. Your health is your creation.
33. You are part of the body of God.
34. All of life is a conversation with God.