Sunday 24 August 2014

How To Contact Spirits

20110512-105602.jpg


Speaking to Spirit … How To Feel And Hear Spirit

by: Heidi Sawyer


Speaking to spirit is different from talking to your friends or next door neighbour. If you are lucky enough to see a spirit in a physical form, you will notice their method of communication is not through their mouth but through a thought pattern such as telepathy.


For most people it takes a while to realise that messages you receive from spirit helpers are not part of a vivid imagination.


You will find that as your psychic senses deepen, even the thoughts of the living become something you pick up on. This is because we are all energy and energy has no concept of time or space, it ‘just is’. Often people will describe how they ‘just knew’ their friend on the other side of the world was going through a change in their life, or they could feel a friend from school was going to contact them, even though they hadn’t seen them for twenty years. Strangely, they started to think of them to find a day or so later they called.


This is picking up on the fine radio waves of subtle non-physical communication. Before this skill is developed, we describe it as a strange feeling that we can’t quite put our finger on – gut feeling perhaps; but as we take more notice and start to actively develop it life becomes much easier.


Recently, during a time of moving, I found myself automatically slipping into this part of myself. I just knew the removal company wasn’t going to get it quite right so I put extra clothes in the car and in drawers I knew they would not be taking. I stopped myself from putting too much of the most important things in the car because I thought I was being a little too paranoid. As it turned out, I was absolutely right. If I had fully listened, I’d have had everything I needed! The removal company did mess up and if I hadn’t put the essentials in the car and the drawers, I would have been completely stuck! They took three weeks to deliver the full load of belongings. They were supposed to take one day!


There are many ways to help you to feel and hear spirit better. Methods that help you decipher real from imagined communication help you recognise your psyche’s way of receiving information whether it’s from spirit or your own deeper senses.






The post How To Contact Spirits appeared first on Robert JR Graham.