Nine Characterisitics of An Enthusiastic Person
by: Ineke Van Lint
Enthusiasm is passion. Enthusiasm is living your dream. Enthusiasm is a divine energy you will feel as a reward for pursuing your dreams and staying on your own path. Someone who is earnestly looking for his mission, discovers it and lives it, will organize his entire life around this divine assignment. This person will offer his talents to the world, betters his environment, adds his personal value to it, and ends up happy and satisfied. The characteristics below help you recognize this person (or become one yourself!) :
1. Enthusiasm is the most obvious feature. This person lives live fully, enjoys every moment, and lives in the present, radiating a lot of self-confidence. He knows he is valid part of the universe and feels appreciated and guided.
2. This person possesses a special driving force that guides her through the roadblocks. He has access to an endless source of energy that lifts him above the masses. His energy level is much higher than average. People can notice he is being lifted up by a kind of light beam. He is very engaged, travels lightly and makes a delicate impression. He is convinced that any roadblocks can be overcome. Nothing stops him.
3. This person easily makes choices. There is something guiding the course of his life, namely his mission, which he uses as a road map to find out where to go next and with whom. He can tell good company from bad company, unimportant matters from important matters. He doesn’t lose himself in irrelevant details but remains focused on his mission. He is guided by his inner voice, his intuition.
4. He dares to take risks. He has the courage to finish the projects he started. He has the energy and wisdom to concretely manifest his ideas.
5. He possesses an extraordinary creativity, inspiring those people around him. He has the ability to create and produce. He is capable of manifesting his thoughts: what is an idea today will become real within a few months or even earlier. He makes full use of his resources. He fully realizes his psychological and spiritual potential.
6. This person has a mysterious charisma. People like to be near him, enjoy his high energy level and feel invigorated afterwards. People pick up some wisdom from him and feel better after meeting him.
7. He has an unwavering faith in the universe and in himself, as he too is part of this universe. He is aware of spiritual law and lives according to them, consciously or unconsciously. He understands how his dreams and passions are the engine of his evolution and he knows the universe is organized such that it meets his needs. First and foremost he listens to his heart and follows its directions with faith and conviction.
8. This person exhibits a high level of dedication, gets fully engaged, and knows the universe to be his biggest and best partner. He has a clear vision of his goal, does not get distracted, and uses his energy entirely towards the manifestation of his dreams. When he experiences fear, it does not paralyze him, but doubles his devotion. He knows fear is something you have to go through, and for this he can count on his inner strength and guidance.
9. He is original in his approach and experiences total freedom while fulfilling his mission. He is aware of the fact that he is the co-creator of his life. He is not being lived, not warming the bench, not being afraid of what’s going to hit him next. On the contrary, he reflects about his future and takes all necessary action to effectively realize his desired future. Someone who has found his mission and takes it to heart is someone who has deciphered the secret code of the soul. And he receives the corresponding gifts: a great deal of enthusiasm, an extraordinary creativity and deep satisfaction. He accepts these gifts gracefully and gratefully, and generously offers them to other people who cross his path. He is a shining light in the life of those who are so happy to have met him. Join the enthusiastics yourself! Become a person happy to get out of bed in the mroning, ready to go on with your mission. It’s all about finding your passion and living it out! Get out of this life of misery, do what you like, do what feels good, have faith and start finally living your real life!